1. Natalia Bode Shaving Soviet troops.
2. Arkady Shaikhet Moscow, 1942 Women and children in the shelter at the station "Mayakovskaya" in Moscow.
3. Zelma Stalingrad, 1942 Mikhail Baranov (21.10.1921 - 17.01.1943), Hero of the Soviet Union, deputy squadron commander of the 183rd Fighter Aviation Regiment, 289th Fighter Air Division of the 8th Air Army of the South-Western Front, First Lieutenant.
4. Arkady Shaikhet military parade on Red Square. Moscow, November 7, 1941.
5. Emmanuel Evzerihin Stalingrad, August 1942 Fountain "Children dance" on the station square Stalingrad after the Nazi air raid. Station was bombed August 23, 1942 goda.Voda erupted from the mouths of crocodiles and frogs sitting around children. Fountain in the pre-war period was a standard similar to that was, for example, in Voronezh. After the war, restored fountain at first, and then removed, as non-artistic value.
6. Arkady Shaikhet Karachev, Bryansk region, 1943 With the release of Karachev ordinary Shirobokov met his sisters, who escaped death. Their mother and father shot by the Germans.
7. Mark Markov-Grinberg The Kursk. Running in the infantry tanks. Red Army soldiers in the trenches and the T-34 tank, which overcomes the trench, passing over them.
8. Mikhail Savin Zhizdra, Kaluga region, 1943 Zhizdra - a small ancient town on the banks of the river in the south of the Kaluga region, the first mention of Zhizdra refers to 1146. On 5 October 1941 the city came under German occupation. From February to August 1943 on the outskirts of the city once again fierce fighting. Before the retreat of the invaders for two weeks systematically destroyed the city, burning it quarterly. The stone church and houses explode. As a result, the city has been completely destroyed. There have also been poisoned wells, mined roads, sidewalks and gardens. Able-bodied urban youth was forcibly sent to Germany.
9. Natalia Bode 1943 Anna N. Sly, her daughter Zoe hugged his son and brother - Volodya Sly. Their husband and father, Nikolay Sly - Junior Sergeant, gun commander of the 2nd Fighter Division 3rd Guards Fighter anti brigade. Communist. He was awarded the Order of the Patriotic War II degree of destruction in one battle six German tanks, including 3 of "Tigers" and to a platoon of enemy infantry. The award was received in time - was killed in the attack by an enemy mine fragment July 25, 1943 near the village of Pohvisnevo Kursk region. He was buried on the battlefield, 2 km from the village. Volodya Sly Guard Colonel I. Horovenko tacked on a sleeve badge fighter who wore his father. In the background, the officers shot the third anti-fighter brigade.
10. Emmanuel Evzerihin Rostov-on-Don, February 1943 Civilians in the streets of liberated Rostov-on-Don. A sign on the building of the State Bank in German: "Job."
11. Ryumkin Battle of Stalingrad , 1943 Soviet soldiers carry firearms in liberated Stalingrad. Sleigh rides can be seen as a weapon of German and Soviet production.
12. Emmanuel Evzerihin Rostov-on-Don, 1943 The crew of the Soviet armored car BA-10: E.Endrekson Sergeant, Sergeant VP Ershakov and Shepherd Dzhul'bars. Southern Front.
13. Shagin 1944 downed German fighter Messerschmitt BF.109 hit the ground.
14. Ryumkin Soviet fighter fanning the samovar in the dugout.
15. Eugene Khaldey Bulgaria , in September 1944 the Bulgarian town residents celebrate the liberation from the Nazis. Name of the person in the foreground - Koch Karadzhev, Bulgarian partisans.
16. Mikhail Savin 1944 Soviet soldiers handing out letters to colleagues. The original title of the photo: "Almost there."
17. Mikhail Savin calculation of the Soviet 45-mm anti-tank gun position changes.
18. Shagin Berlin, Germany, May 1945 Soviet soldiers in Berlin tram car. Author's title shot - "First" passengers "Berlin tram."
19. Eugene Khaldey 1945 Jewish family, freed from the Budapest ghetto.
20. Eugene Khaldey Potsdam, Germany, in 1945 Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars of the USSR and the State Committee of Defense of the Soviet Union Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam Conference, held in Potsdam from 17 July to 2 August 1945 in order to determine the next steps in post-war Europe.
21. Alexander Ustinov, Moscow, 1945 Celebration of the Victory in the Big Stone Bridge in the Moscow Kremlin .
22. Alexander Ustinov Potsdam, Germany, 1945 Potsdam Conference was held in Potsdam from 17 July to 2 August 1945 with the leadership of the three major powers Allies in World War II in order to determine the next steps in post-war Europe.
23. Ryumkin Army General Georgy Zhukov
24. Mark Markov-Grinberg, West Prussia, Germany, May 1945 Human remains in the Stutthof concentration camp crematorium ovens. Location: the vicinity of Danzig (now Gdansk, Poland).
25. Natalia Bode Soviet Bolbas nurse Olga and Maria Gulevitch who were awarded medals "For Military Merit", read a thank you letter that came with the position advanced by lechivshegosya in their hospital soldier of the Red Army.
26. Eugene Khaldey regulirovschitsy Maria Shalneva. Berlin. 1 g maya1945