2. Column of Jewish women and children under the escort of the Lithuanian "self-defense". Time taken: 1941 Location: Lithuania, USSR
3. Jewish residents of the city of Siauliai before sending it to the shooting near the station Kuzhyay.Time taken: July 1941 Location: Lithuania, USSR
6. The rabbis in the Auschwitz concentration camp.
21. Red Army prisoners to work in the winter.
27. Liberated children of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Time taken: January 1945 The Germans
28. Captured German soldiers in Leningrad. Time taken: 1942 Location: Leningrad Author: Nicholas Chandogin
30. German prisoners of war in the queue for the issuance of food. South of France. Time taken: September 1944 Location: France
33. Captive young German soldiers of the 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitler Youth" under the escort of military police 3rd U.S. Army. These guys were captured in December 1944 during the Allied operations in the Ardennes. Time taken: 07/01/1945
35. Fourteen German teenagers, the soldiers of the Hitler Youth, taken captive parts of the 3rd U.S. Army in April 1945.Bershtadt (Berstadt), Province of Hesse, Germany. Time taken: April 1945 Location: Bershtadt, Germany
41. Soviet children brush their boots German soldiers. Bialystok, November 1942 Time taken: November 1942 Location: Bialystok, Belarus, USSR
51. Son of the Regiment. Author: Eugene Khaldey
Russian landed on one of the huge podsolnuhovyh fields, which in these places were set. He was quickly surrounded, but he managed to take only when he shot at all of our cartridges from his gun, fortunately without causing any harm. After he was treated Reza wound on his forehead, which he won by jumping out of a plane, he was taken to me. I just was at radiomashiny, listening to talks pilots. Russian fucking young, just like most of us - he was barely twenty. His straight blond hair with a high forehead, he threw back to make room for the two huge packs covering his cuts. The smart brown eyes equally reflected pride and disappointment. On his lips plays a small smile. His chest is decorated with three medals, of which I know only one - it's called the "Hero of the Soviet Union." So that's what they look like in reality - the representatives of the Mongolian steppe hordes, as is their propaganda, those subhuman, which is unacceptable humanely! Soldier in front of us, who immediately commands respect from anyone who himself is a warrior. I then thought sarcastically, that sometimes the enemy you can Rodney greater than with some people from your environment.
Captain Antonov afraid. The proposed cigarette he immediately put aside untouched, but when I lit one himself, he relaxed a bit. Our tea, cold and crisp, but poured from pure gasoline cans, gives him confidence, while I'm at his eyes did not drink the cup. We found one sergeant and interpreter and sat together, talking about our air combat, war going on. My opponent perfectly kept and full of dignity. He did not make the slightest attempt to curry favor or creep into the trust.According to him, one can understand that the Air Force politofitsery tell us about the same as in the Red Army. Propaganda breeds hatred, hatred gives birth to cruelty, savagery begets a new propaganda. Fucking vicious circle.
The Soviet pilot remains with us for a few days, so there's no way to send it. We have neither the desire nor the ability to keep it under lock and key. Under the responsibility of our Staffel, he gets allowances as any other pilot, and can move freely on the airfield [at the village] Soldiers without constant supervision. Under these conditions, he is not trying to escape, estimating that attitude on our part, in spite of all the regulations. His escape it will cause us trouble and understands it.Later, we will send it to the Ju-52, carrying the wounded to the hospital. And then he uses the opportunity. How - we do not know for sure. But Captain Antonov certainly not arrived at their destination. Rather, he took advantage of the German army coat of those transported on the Ju-52, so get lost and run. But the fact that Antonov had survived the war - I do know from official Russian sources. " Although Gunther Raal refers to some "official Russian sources," but on the postwar fate of Antonov is still not known. Time taken: 25.08.1942