North Korea is ruled by an unscrupulous dictator, while South Korea enjoys democracy. And despite the fact that the two countries share the same peninsula, a feeling that they are separated worlds. In the photo project "Korea-South Korea» German photographer Dieter Leistner decided to demonstrate how North and South Korea are different from each other.
1. Urban street in South Korea.
2. Urban street in North Korea.
3. Bus stop in South Korea.
4. Bus stop in North Korea.
5. Woman at work in South Korea.
6. Woman at work in North Korea.
7. Public transport in South Korea.
8. Public transport in North Korea.
9. Suburbs in South Korea.
10. Suburbs in North Korea.